Every addiction story is as unique as you are. You need a treatment solution that fits your needs and your situation. You need a rehab program that treats you as an individual and specializes in your areas of concern. For most of us, searching for rehab treatment is an overwhelming process. A yellow pages or Internet search can return thousands of results from a variety of locations. You may have a difficult time finding reliable reports or explanations of treatment through online searches.
Foundations Recovery Network Is Different
Through Foundations Recovery Network you can speak with a live admissions counselor who will help you through every step of the treatment planning process. We help make rehab decisions easier, because we offer an entire network of treatment options across the United States and Canada. Our counselors are experienced and understand alcohol, drug and Dual Diagnosis treatment. We offer specialized integrated treatment at our world-class treatment facilities, but we also work with a network of reputable treatment centers to ensure that you find the most appropriate treatment possible.
When we work with any treatment program, we personally meet with and take time to learn more about all the services offered by our network partners. Because of this, you can benefit from our firsthand knowledge and expertise in the field of addiction and mental health recovery. Many treatment centers believe in one-size-fits all care. Our admissions team can help you find custom treatment that will work with you as an individual. If we can’t help you today, we will help you find a treatment plan that will help you.
Questions to Ask Before Entering a Rehabilitation Program
Make an informed choice for yourself or someone you love. Rehab is an investment of time and money, but it can save your life and help you have a happier and more rewarding future. A reputable treatment center will be able to answer all of your questions. We are happy to answer any of the following potential questions and more:
- What education and special training do your employees have?
- Does your program specialize in a particular addiction issue or concern?
- Do you offer family counseling, outreach or services?
- Will you be able to work with my insurance company and assist me in filing a claim with my insurance company?
- Is there a waiting list to begin treatment in your facility?
- Is your facility licensed or accredited?
- Is a medically supervised detox offered at your facility?
- Does your treatment center offer outpatient, follow-up or alumni programs to prevent relapse?
- Are staff members licensed or certified in the medical or mental health fields?
- What is your staff to patient ratio?
- Do you offer luxury accommodations? What extras can I expect?
- How long have you been in business?
- Does your facility offer fresh healthy meals or prepackaged food?
- Why should I choose your rehab program?
Call our toll-free helpline now to learn more about our programs. We are happy to answer these important questions and more to help you make an informed treatment decision.
Find the Right Rehabilitation Center
Before you settle on one path to wellness, learn more about the options available. Let us help you learn more about treatment options, programs, plans and facilities available to meet your needs. We can also help you learn more about our specialized integrated treatment options. Foundations Recovery Network specializes in the treatment of co-occurring substance abuse and mental health struggles. Admissions counselors are available to talk 24 hours a day. Find out how we can help you and your family today.